Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And Now We Wait

Christmas has come and gone, New Year's has come and gone. Normally at this time of year I would be very bored and a little depressed. BUT whatever post-holiday doldrums that might have occurred are now being canceled out by anticipation for Adventurepartytravelfuntime 2010. In four days, I will be taking a megabus ride (that only cost me 50 cents (knock on wood that its legit (you better knock on wood as you read this))) down to a random street corner in NYC. From there I will panic for about 8 minutes after realizing the enormity of the task ahead. Then hopefully I'll pull it together, find a Subway, eat a sandwich, then find a subway and ride to 107th and Broadway where my dear friend Tess lives. My fellow Geneseo-ite comrades Tess and Eric will be attending a Passion Pit concert as I arrive. After meeting up with them and dropping my stuff off, we will meet up with my best friend Alice who is taking a later megabus down. Then apparently we are headed to a barn rave in New Jersey for the night, who knew??

After what is sure to be a shitshow only New Jersey could facilitate, we will drive back to NY and see Alice off to her flight (Alice is studying in Florence, Italy, Tess is studying in Sevilla, Spain and Eric in Gronengin, The Netherlands forgot to mention all that).

Actually I just realized I probably shouldn't talk about everything that's GOING to happen because it might not and I'm currently counting "chickens" before they "hatch".

Anyway in the likely chance that I get sent by megabus to NY, El Salvador or the rave barn collapses on me or I choke on a banana pepper in Subway, those had been my plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment